RBL Bank Platinum Debit Card
The RBL Bank Platinum Debit Card is offering you unlimited free transactions all over the world. You can make easy cash withdrawals of Rs 100,000 in a day. The cardholder can access the funds round the clock and cope up with all the financial emergencies instantly. The RBL Bank Platinum First debit card allows you big discounts on jewelry at Joyalukkas and renting space at AWFIS centers and the usual shopping discounts, vouchers, and reward points are also available. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of the RBL Bank Platinum Debit Card.
Features of RBL Bank Platinum Debit Card
- Available in VISA variant
- Purchase Limit: Rs. 2,00,000 Per Day & ATM Withdrawal Limit: Rs. 1,00,000 Per Day
- Shop online with enhanced security with Verified by Visa
- Using the card one can go for seamless online shopping, e-payments, and bill payments.
Benefits of RBL bank Platinum Debit Card
- Enjoy cashless shopping using a VISA debit card
- Get email and SMS alert on the registered mobile number after each transaction using the debit card
- Free Personal Accident Cover: Rs. 5,00,000
- Free ATM assault and Robbery Cover: Rs. 1,00,000
- Free Card Protection Cover: Rs. 1,00,000
- Free Purchase Protection Cover: Rs. 25,000
- Free Air Accident Insurance: Rs. 5,00,000
- Makes you enjoy the complimentary Visa platinum concierge services 24x7
- Avail of exciting discounts and cashback at merchant outlets like Lifestyle, Fine Dining, Travel, Health, and Fitness.
- You can call the bank's Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance
- Secure Online Shopping
- 24/7 customer care facility
- Highly safe and secure transactions
Fee and charges
|Fuel Surcharge waiver||Rs 10 OR 2.5% of the amount whichever is greater|
|IRCTC: Convenience Fee||1.8%-2% of the transaction amount|
|Lost/Damaged card fee||NIL|
|Image card issuance charge||Rs 199|
How to apply for RBL Bank Debit Card?
- All RBL Bank customers who have Savings Bank accounts or Current accounts and are above 18 years of age are eligible for the RBL Bank Platinum Debit Card.
- If a user does not have an RBL Bank Savings account or a Current account, then one must first open an account in the RBL Bank branch.
- Users can apply for RBL Bank Debit Card while opening a savings account or current account with the bank, or the user can apply for it later as well once their bank account is opened by filling out the application form for the card and submit it to the bank branch.
- After this between 7 to 21 working days bank customer will receive RBL Bank ATM cum debit card at his registered address.
- After this bank customers can collect the PIN number for the card from the branch or Bank would send the PIN to the registered address through a separate post.
- Now Finally, customers can avail RBL Bank banking facility at any RBL Bank network ATM or through another bank ATM.