Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card falls under the category of Visa card and is amongst the various customer-oriented and beneficial debit cards offered by Axis Bank. If you're new in your job, who need an insurance cover as well as a bank account that offers multiple benefits and perks for lifestyle spending, then the Axis Liberty Savings Account would be perfect for you. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card:
Features of Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
- The Card is available for both online and offline transactions
- The Axis Bank is charging a fee of Rs 250 on card issuance
- The Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card allows you to withdraw cash without any limit.
- There is no purchase limit on Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
- The cardholder gets a personal accident insurance cover up to ₹ 5 Lakh
Benefits of Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
- There are minimum eligibility requirements in obtaining Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card.
- The card is designed especially for the liberty segments.
- Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card offers the security of funds even in case of card loss or misplacement. The bank has made the provisions of blocking the card immediately.
- The card can be swiped across all points of sales whether offline or online and allows hassle-free transactions.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
- In a birthday month receive up to ₹ 1000 cashback amount.
- This card offers 1 airport lounge visit every quarter.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for an Axis Bank Liberty Debit card is 18 years.
- Parents and guardians can apply for a debit card on behalf of the minors.
- One needs to submit Government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card
Fee and charges
|ATM Withdrawal limit per day||NIL|
|Card replacement charge||200/-|
|Annual Maintainance charge||999/-|
How to apply for Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
- Log on to the website of Axis bank or into the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on 'Request Axis Bank Liberty Debit Card
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Post submitting further debit card application processing will take place