Citi Preferred Debit Card
Get exclusive access to a host of benefits and privileges with a Citi Bank Preferred debit card. It makes you enjoy special deals, travel offers, and much more. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of the Citi World Preferred Debit card.
Features of Citi Preferred world Debit card
The Citibank Debit Card is accepted by millions of merchants all across the world.
The cardholder can keep track of its purchases by checking monthly statements online whenever needed.
The Citibank Debit Card is safer to use than carrying money to make purchases. Debit card with chip technology protects the customer’s account information from unauthorized access.
Key highlights of Citi Preferred Debit Card
- Get complimentary lounge access at the international and domestic airports.
- Avail of special travel discounts on leisure activities, hotels, and transport facilities at international locations.
- Exclusive dining privileges at over 1,900 restaurants.
- Get multiple rewards points benefits you swipe the card at Citibank affiliated merchants, grocery, and retail stores.
- The cardholders who travel frequently with any of Citibank’s associated airlines are entitled to earn 2x Airmiles
- A convenience of charge-free cash withdrawal at ATMs around the world
- High daily spend and withdrawal limit
- Make hassle-free cashless payments, online and in stores, around the world.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Citi Preferred Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a Citi Priority World Debit card is 18 years.
- The documents required to apply for these debit cards are government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No Limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charges||NIL|
|Card replacement charge||Rs 100|
How to apply for Citi Preferred debit cards
- To get a new Citi Bank, here are the net banking steps:
- Log on to the net banking portal of Citi Bank
- Look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- By choosing the same option, you will be redirected to a new page. Click on 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or may also use it as a profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Select the account for which you want to link your ‘new debit card’ and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.