IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro Plus Debit Cards
If you are frequently traveling from Delhi Metro, apply for IndusInd Bank metro plus debit card. The IndusInd bank in collaboration with Delhi metro has designed this card. Here one enjoys the best for both worlds- the embedded DMRC Transit Chip allows you to use the card as a Smart Card on the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) network across Delhi NCR and the embedded Debit Card Chip allows you to use it for shopping, depositing money at the ATM, withdrawing money from it, and much more.
Features of IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro Plus Debit Card
- Easy access to 2200+ IndusInd Bank ATMs across India.
- Hassle-free shopping at 4 Lakh plus merchants across India and over 33 million merchants across the world.
- You can also use the card to easily shop online, make e-payments and bill payments
- This DMRC IndusInd Debit card comes with a unique feature of ‘ Instapin’ as it will help in generating a debit card PIN within seconds. All you need to do is visit the nearest ATM and select the Instapin option.
- Credit Card bill payment over the ATM or online (only applicable on MasterCard)
- Cashless shopping with MasterCard debit card.
- Mobile top-ups facility available at all the ATMs
- The card can be used as a smart card across all metro stations in Delhi NCR
- The daily card limit is Rs. 50,000 for ATMs and Rs. 1, 00,000 for shopping (at physical or eCommerce stores).
- Lost card liability protection of Rs 100,000
- Purchase Protection of Rs 50,000
- Avail of the benefits of unique loyalty programs like Indus Rewards. Under this program, the cardholder can get gifts from the rewards redemption catalog. You can enjoy exclusive offers on the IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro Plus Debit Card on items such as electronics, apparel, jewelry, dining, travel, wellness, and other categories related to lifestyle.
Benefits of IndusInd Titanium Metro Debit Card
- You can use your debit card directly as a Metro Smart Card for transit at DMRC Network across Delhi NCR.
- You can ditch the queues for top-up recharge as the Metro Chip gets recharged with Rs. 200 automatically when the balance falls below Rs. 100
- With the IndusInd Bank Titanium Metro Plus Debit Card, you can enjoy a discount of 10% on all your Delhi metro fares offered by DMRC
- You can also avail of the Buy One Get One Free offer on movie tickets once every quarter (that is, up to four times a year), subject to the following conditions – The offer is available on ticket prices up to Rs. 250 when booked via BookMyShow and is offered on a first come first serve basis
All the customers holding an account with IndusInd Bank are eligible for debit cards. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for this card.
Here are the documents required to apply for the IndusInd Titanium Debit Card
- Proof of Identity : Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address : Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Passport-sized photographs
How to apply for an IndusInd Bank Debit Card
- Log on to the bank’s net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit'. Post that, the verification will take place.
- After the submission of the card request, the status is updated on the screen.
The written request made for a new IndusInd Bank debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.