Axis Bank Priority Platinum Debit Card
This card of Axis bank is designed especially for priority customers. The platinum offerings available under this card are especially for exclusivity, comes loaded with some of the most exciting and rewarding features and benefits, so you can make the most of every transaction.
Features and benefits of Axis Bank Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Makes you enjoy cashback on movie spends
- Using this card, one enjoys up to 25% cashback on booking movies not only at the online platform but also on ticket purchases at the cinema box office.
- Enhanced transaction limits.
- This card makes you enjoy a cash withdrawal limit of Rs 1 Lakh and a daily purchase limit of Rs 4 Lakhs. With the Priority Platinum Debit Card, make the most of enhanced transaction limits.
- Free of Charge ATM Usage
- The priority platinum debit card makes the user free from all the worries of being charged for any of the ATM transactions. You are allowed to withdraw cash from any ATM across India, totally free of charge.
- Freedom From Issuance and Annual Fees
- This card also allows you, among many other benefits, a waiver on the card issuance fee and annual fee.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The Priority platinum debit card allows you to save more with each fuel purchase fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs 200 each month.
Save more on shopping
Save more when you shop for wellness services, travel, etc. The card user even gets great deals on MakeMyTrip.com, Yatra.com, Free charge, Flywidus.com, Myntra, Flipkart, FabFurnish, Reliance Digital, Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Lenovo, The Mobile Store, Sangeetha Mobiles, Sleep well, many more.
The eDGE Loyalty reward program of Axis Bank Priority Platinum Debit Card
- Earn accelerated reward points on all your purchases and a chance to redeem those points from a catalog of over 500 carefully curated reward items.
- Earn 1 point for every domestic spend of Rs 200 done at merchant outlets.
- Earn 3 points on every international spend of Rs 200 using your debit card at merchant outlet; earn 75 reward points on your first.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Priority Platinum Debit Card
The Axis Bank Priority Debit Card is available only to Priority Account holders. Nonpriority customers can also be issued a priority debit card at the bank's discretion with Issuance / Annual fee charges.
|Replacement Card Fees||Rs 200+GST|
|Cash withdrawal limit per day||1 Lakh|
|Purchase limit per month||4 Lakh|
|Cross-currency mark-up fee||3.5% will be levied in case of all international cash withdrawal and purchase transactions|
How to apply for Axis Bank Priority Platinum Debit Card?
- If you meet the above-mentioned Axis Bank Platinum Debit card eligibility criteria, here are the steps to follow:
- Log on to the website of Axis bank or into the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on 'Request Axis Bank Priority Platinum Debit Card.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Post submitting further debit card application processing will take place.