HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card
The HSBC premier Platinum debit card is falling under the opulence category. It comes with a high transaction limit. If anyone is looking for a card who is very particular about their financial life, it would be the right choice. Furthermore, HSBC’s wide reach and acceptability provide you with the benefit of accessing this card in all the countries where HSBC has its global presence. At present, there are no reward programs in HSBC Premier platinum debit cards.
Eligibility criteria to apply for HSBC Premier Platinum Debit Card
- For applying for this card, one is required to maintain a quarterly total relationship balance of Rs 40 Lacs. One can maintain this balance, in a combination of savings and current accounts. As an account holder, you can also maintain this balance via investments, fixed deposits, and life insurances.
- You can follow the alternate path of having a mortgage relationship with the disbursal of Rs 1,15,00,000/- or more HSBC India.
- You can hold a Corporate Salary Account under HSBC India Corporate employee program (CEP) with a net monthly salary of Rs.3,00,000/- (Three lakh only) or more credited into the account.
- Also, NRI customers must
Benefits of HSBC Premier platinum debit card
- International validity and global acceptance
- Expert financial advice and guidance
- Exclusive dining privileges and high transaction limits
- Provision of additional cards and effective international services
- Lost card liability protection
Fee and charges
|Additional Card Fee||NIL|
|HSBC ATM Cash withdrawal charges||NIL|
Non- HSBC ATM Cash withdrawal
|ATM Cash withdrawal limit per day||Rs 250,000|
|Purchase transaction limit per day||Rs 250,000|
|Transfer Limits (to accounts linked to or not linked to the card) (per day)||Rs 150,000|
|ATM Cash withdrawal outside India||Rs 120 per transaction|
|Foreign mark-up fees||3.5%|
How to apply for HSBC Bank Debit Card
- To gain a new HSBC debit card via net banking follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the bank for net banking using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page.
- On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.
You will find excellent use with this card if you are ardent on gaining expert financial advice about comprehensive wealth solutions, as well as investment suggestions for mutual funds and insurance. However, if you are looking for benefits which include fuel surcharge waiver, and entertainment benefits, this card falls short compared to its competitors.