Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card
The Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card falls under the category of Visa card. It can be used to withdraw cash, for balance enquires, deposit funds, and for making online and offline payments. It is also known as Reward+ Debit card.
The key highlight of Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card
- The Axis Bank Reward plus debit card is used for both online and offline purchases.
- The Axis bank is charging an issuance fee of Rs 300 for Axis bank Rewards Plus Debit card.
- With Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card, you can withdraw cash without any limit.
- There is no purchase limit on Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card.
Axis Bank Reward Debit Card fee and charges
|Purchase limit||No limit|
|ATM Withdrawal limit per day||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charge||Rs 300|
|Card Replacement Charge||Rs 200|
|Issuance Charge||Rs 300|
Features of Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card
- The Rewards plus debit card are obtained easily with minimum eligibility and documentation.
- Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card signature card can be used to withdraw cash.
- Provisions of blocking the card immediately, in case of loss or misplacement.
- The Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card is a card that can be used across all points of sales whether offline or online and allows hassle-free transactions.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for an Axis Bank Rewards Plus Debit card is 18 years.
- Parents and guardians can apply for a debit card on behalf of the minors.
- One needs to submit Government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.