Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
If you are looking for a debit card that offers you benefit on each purchase you made, apply for Axis bank RuPay Platinum debit card. There are multifarious benefits available starting from premium airport lounge access to fine dining delights along with exclusive product benefits. Enjoy special benefits with Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card, powered by RuPay anytime and anywhere.
Key highlights of Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
- With Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card, you can withdraw cash without any limit.
- In addition to that, there is no purchase limit on Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card.
- 20% off on dining delight offerings at partnered restaurants in India.
- It has multiple offers on food, travel, and entertainment.
Benefits of Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
- The Axis Bank RuPay platinum debit card comes with minimum eligibility criteria and documentation.
- Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card signature card can be used to withdraw cash.
- Provision of immediate blocking of the card in case of card loss or misplacement to avoid any fraudulent activities.
- Another benefit offered by Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card is that the card can be used across all points of sales whether offline or online and allows hassle-free transactions.
- The debit card is much beneficial in terms of debt management. As you can spend as per money you are holding in the bank account linked with the debit card.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
- The RuPay Platinum Debit Card is being issued with new accounts opened through instant kits to select easy access salary accounts. Please visit the nearest Axis Bank Branch.
- The minimum age requires to apply for a debit card is 18 years.
- Parents and guardians can attain a debit card on behalf of the minors.
- One needs to have a government-approved identity and address proofs such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.
|Issuance Fee||Rs 200 (waived for Axis Republic main account holder)|
|Additional Card fee||Rs 200|
|Annual Fee||Rs 200 (waived for Axis Republic main account holder)|
|Replacement Fee||Rs 200|
|ATM Withdrawal Limit||Rs 40,000|
|Purchase Limit per day||Rs 200,000|
|Lost Card liability||Rs 50,000|
|Personal Accident Insurance Cover|
Rs. 2 lakhs
Rs. 22 lakhs including 2 lakhs Child Education Cover (only for Axis Republic Cardholders)
|Airport Lounge access||Yes|
How to apply for Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
- Log on to the website of Axis bank or into the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on 'Request Axis Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Post submitting further debit card application processing will take place.