Axis Bank Delight Debit Card
The Axis Bank Delight Debit Card falls under the category of Master Card and is among the various beneficial and customer-specific cards of Axis bank. It can be used to withdraw cash, for balance enquires, deposit funds, and for making online and offline payments. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of applying for Axis Bank Delight Debit Card.
Features of Axis Bank Delight Debit Card
- One can use the Axis Bank Delight Debit Card for making both online and offline transactions
- For card issuance, the axis bank is charging is Rs 1500 as a fee for issuing the Axis Bank Delight Debit Card signature card.
- There is no withdrawal limit in Axis Bank Delight Debit Card.
- There is no purchase limit in Axis Bank Delight Debit Card.
Benefits of Axis Bank Delight Debit Card
- The card is loaded with benefits for travel and entertainment lover.
- The card provides air accident insurance cover up to ₹ 1 crore.
- The card is an international debit card that can be used all over the world.
- There are minimum eligibility criteria for applying for the Delight Debit card.
- The card offers funds security even if the card is stolen. The bank has made the provisions of blocking the card immediately. It makes carrying delight debit cards safer for funds than physical cash.
- The Axis Bank Delight Debit Card is acceptable across all points of sales, be it is offline or online and allows hassle-free transactions.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, Axis Bank Delight Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Axis Bank Delight Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for an Axis Bank Delight Debit card is 18 years
- Parents and guardians can apply for a debit card on behalf of the minors.
- One needs to submit Government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.
|Maximum Cash Withdrawal||NIL|
|Maximum Purchase Limit||NIL|
|Annual Maintainance Charge||999/-|
|Card Replacement Charge||200/-|
How to apply?
- Log on to the website of Axis bank or into the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on 'Request Axis Bank Delight Debit Card
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Post submitting further debit card application processing will take place.