HSBC Advance Platinum Visa Debit Card
The HSBC Advance Platinum debit card is a kind of semi-premium debit card designed specially to target the segment of advanced customers. The card is known for offering various cashback and discount offers. Read here in detail about HSBC Advance Platinum Debit Card.
The eligibility criteria to apply for HSBC Advance Platinum Debit Card
- The cardholder is required to maintain a quarterly total relationship balance of Rs 500,000 to avail of the card. You can maintain this balance via fixed deposits, investments, life insurances, or even keeping a balance in the combination with current and savings accounts. Also, you can follow an alternate path of having a mortgage relationship of Rs. 3,00,000 or more with HSBC India.
- Must be an active HSBC Credit card
- If you are having or Personal Loan with HSBC bank. The EMI’s for the loans are debited from the client’s advance account.
The eligibility criteria and the requirements for obtaining these debit cards make it mostly limited only to the upper-middle class and premium group. You can find good use with this card if you are keen on obtaining expert financial assistance or guidance on your future wealth management. However, in terms of the luxuries and dining benefits offered by the card, it falls short of its competitors, which offer a much better reward rate and benefits such as fuel surcharge waiver and better insurance schemes.
Benefits of HSBC Advance Platinum Debit Card
- International validity and global acceptance
- Expert financial advice and guidance
- Exclusive dining privileges and high transaction limits
- Provision of additional cards and effective international services.
How to apply for HSBC Bank Debit Card
- To gain a new HSBC debit card via net banking follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the bank for net banking using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.
Write an email to the Bank's official email address or can write a physical application by visiting the Bank in person. The written request made for an HSBC bank debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.