Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card
Enjoy a superior banking experience with Kotak Mahindra RuPay Debit card. It is offering Personal Accident Insurance that allows you to access all ATMs in India. Apart from that, there are a host of features and benefits associated with the Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card. Read here in detail.
Features of Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card
- Issued on RuPay Platform
- Comes with domestic validity only
- ATM Withdrawal Limit: Rs.10,000 Per Day
- You will not be able to use your Kotak RuPay Debit Card for any domestic and international purchase transactions.
- You will not be able to use your Kotak RuPay Debit Card for online purchase transactions.
The benefits of Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card
- Get an SMS and Email alert on your registered mobile phone and Email ID on each transaction
- Free Personal Accident Insurance Cover: Rs. 1,00,000
- You can call the bank's Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance
- 24/7 customer care facility
- Safe and secured transactions
The eligibility criteria to apply for Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card
- The minimum age requirement to attain Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card is 18 years.
- Parents and guardians can attain a debit card on behalf of the minors.
- One needs to have Government approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.
|Annual Maintainance charges||Rs 250|
|Card Replacement Charge||Rs 200|
|Issuance Charge||Rs 250|
How to apply for Kotak Bank RuPay Debit Card
- Log on to the bank’s net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit'. Post that, the verification will take place.
- After the submission of the card request, the status is updated on the screen.
The written request made for a new Kotak Bank debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.
To avail of a new Kotak ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number 1860-266-2666.