RBL Bank Crest Debit Card
RBL Bank Crest Debit Card is amongst the various customer-oriented and beneficial debit cards designed by RBL Bank. This card offers new-age Contactless technology that lets you 'tap and pay'.
Here are the features of the RBL Bank Crest Debit Card
- Enjoy Contactless Payment: At stores accepting Contactless payment, place your Crest Debit Card within a few inches of the POS/payment machine. Once you get a ‘beep’ and a green light your payment is done! The maximum payment allowed is Rs 5000.
- Get exclusive gift vouchers: Be pampered, with Rs. 1500/- worth attractive gift vouchers on leading brands like Bata, Myntra, Zee5, Uber, Big Basket, Pizza Hut, Levi’s, Apollo Pharmacy, Peter England, Louis Philippe, OLA, and many more.
- Manage & secure your Debit Cards through RBL MO Bank 2.0 App→ Blocking, unblocking, setting usage limits all at your fingertips .
- Higher ATM withdrawal limit of Rs. 1,00,000 a day
- Enhanced Point of Sale limit of Rs. 2,00,000 a day, including online transactions
Benefits of holding RBL Bank Crest Debit Card
There is no admission charge on the processing charge on the debit card. The card will be absolutely free of cost for the first year and from the second year onwards a small amount of Rs. 75 will be charged as a service charge.
- Usually, the debit card issued by the bank is valid for 5 years from the month of issue of the card.
- You can use your debit card to avail various services like withdrawing cash, paying bills, online shopping, booking a ticket and to purchase fuel at petrol pumps, etc.
- These cards are accepted all over India, in fact, some are accepted internationally as well.
- You can enjoy the various discounts and offers run by various online shopping websites.
The eligibility criteria to apply for RBL Bank Crest Debit Card
The Crest Debit MasterCard is an exclusive offering for all RBL Bank Savings & Current account customers.
Fee and charges
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No Limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Issuance Charges & Annual Maintainance Charges||NIL|
|Card Replacement Charge||NIL|
How to apply for RBL Bank Debit Card?
- All RBL Bank customers who have Savings Bank accounts or Current accounts and are above 18 years of age are eligible for the RBL Bank crest debit card.
- If a user does not have an RBL Bank Savings account or a Current account, then one must first open an account in the RBL Bank branch.
- Users can apply for RBL Bank Debit Card while opening a savings account or current account with the bank, or the user can apply for it later as well once their bank account is opened by filling out the application form for the card and submit it to the bank branch.
- After this between 7 to 21 working days bank customer will receive RBL Bank ATM cum debit card at his registered address.
- After this bank customers can collect the PIN number for the card from the branch or Bank would send the PIN to the registered address through a separate post.
- Now finally, customers can avail RBL Bank banking facility at any RBL Bank network ATM or through another bank ATM.