Punjab National Bank Mitra Debit Card
The Punjab National Bank Mitra Debit Card is designed exclusively for Punjab Mitra Accountholders. It is offering a cash withdrawal facility and even the transaction cost is also low. Read here in detail about the benefits of applying for this debit card.
Here are the main features of the Punjab National Bank Mitra Debit Card:
- Non-Personalized Card
- Cashless Shopping
- Daily cash withdrawal limit: Rs.5,000
- ECOM/POS Transactions: Not allowed
- Only one account can be linked to the card
Benefits of applying for Punjab National Bank Mitra Debit Card
- No issuance charges and no annual fee
- Earn 1 point for every Rs. 100 purchases on PoS & E-Com
- Get 2, 3, or 4 points in addition to the regular points for every Rs. 100 spent at Max Get More partner outlets.
- Higher withdrawal and transaction limit.
- Quick and secure access for funds.
- Lesser transaction cost.
- Customer service is available 24 hrs. for all 7 days of a week.
- The card comes with enhanced security
Here are the documents required to apply for Punjab National Bank Mitra Debit Card
- Proof of Identity : Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address : Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Passport-sized photographs
Fee and Charges- Punjab National Bank Mitra Debit Card
|Card issuance fees||NIL|
|Replacement Card fee||Rs 100|
|Issuance of Debit Card with photograph||Rs 25|
|Mark-up charges||Rs 10|
How to apply for Punjab National Debit Card
Via Internet Banking
- Log in to the PNB internet banking website.
- Click on the tab titled ‘e-Services’.
- Select the option titled ‘ATM card services.
- From the list of options provided, click on the option titled ‘Request ATM/debit card’.
- The request will have to be authenticated with internet banking credentials and OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Once the request has been successfully placed, the customer is notified of the duration that it would take for the card to be delivered. The steps mentioned above are also applicable when requesting a new debit card on the SBI mobile banking app.
Via written request
Write an email to the Bank's official email address or can write a physical application by visiting the Bank in person. The written request made for a new PNB debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.
To avail of a new PNB ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number 1800-180-2222/ 1800-103-2222.