SCB Private Infinite Debit Card
Discover the lifestyle discounts, fine dining, and other privileges at the best, apply for Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card. The Private Infinite Debit Card is counted as one of the best debit cards of SCB. The card comes up with a gamut of features and benefits like a Zero fuel surcharge waiver, complimentary airport lounge access, and much more. Experience banking like never before with the Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card.
Features and benefits
- It is a complimentary dining plus card that offers exclusive dining privileges to the user at the partnered restaurant.
- The spending limit of SCB chartered Private indefinite card limit is Rs 200,000 for all the cash withdrawals and purchases made.
- Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card is fortified against misuse if the card is lost/stolen.
- You can avail of the buy 1 get 1 free offer when you use your Standard Chartered Bank Private Infinite Debit Card to purchase movie tickets on the weekends.
- Travel more comfortably with complimentary access to Airport Lounges across India. Flash your Standard Chartered Infinite Debit Card at the lounge entry to enjoy everything that comes with a luxurious airport lounge area such as free Wi-Fi, bar services, a gourmet meal, comfortable seats, free Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs, and much more.
- Standard Chartered Private Infinite Debit Card offers 2% Cash Rewards when you use the card for any expense. For every Rs. 100 that you spend on merchant outlets, you will receive 2 reward points.
- Emergency cash disbursement, to report lost/stolen card, make miscellaneous inquiries, and for Emergency travel & medical assistance. These emergency services can be reached using toll-free telephone numbers which can be found on the VISA website and in the local telephone directories/yellow pages.
Fee and charges
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No Limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charges||NIL|
Card Replacement Charges
- Visit the Bank's online portal or log in to the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or using the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.