Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
The Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Cards goes well with those who love shopping. It offers a host of privileges along with the handpicked benefits like a minimal annual fee.
Features of Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card:
- Earn 2000 reward points on taking the card membership.
- Enjoy 4 free complimentary lounge access at domestic airports.
- Get a fuel surcharge on transactions worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 at all petrol pumps across the country. Maximum waiver capped at Rs. 250 per month.
- Earn 2 reward points on each Rs. 100 spent on your card for all purchases.
- Accelerate your reward earnings 10 times when you use the card for spending international, online travel aggregators and dining. Maximum reward earning is capped at 2,000 points.
- Redeem your rewards against a range of gift vouchers and merchandise.
- Convert your purchases into EMIs worth Rs. 2,500 or more for 6-12 months.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- In-built Personal Accident insurance cover against any financial and medical emergencies.
- You are allowed to pay the minimum amount due and finance the needs as per convenience.
- 3 add-on credit cards are allowed to apply for giving the family the power to purchase.
- Report loss of credit card immediately and avail zero lost card liability benefits.
- Get up to 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of purchase.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 18 years and the maximum is 65 years.
- The minimum monthly income to avail this card is Rs. 60,000 per month.
- Must be a resident of India.
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above
The documents required to apply for the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card
Here is the list of some of the basic documents required you will need to submit:
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
|Cash withdrawal Fee( Domestic and International)
||2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300
3% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300 for international.
||3.25% per month or 39% per annum
||1% if the usage exceeds the sanctioned credit limit per month
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee
||3.5% of the transaction amount
|Late Payment Charges
||If the outstanding is
< Rs.200 – NIL
Rs.201 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 – Rs.400
Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.500
More than 10,001 – Rs.750
|Card Replacement Charges
||Rs 100 per request
At present, we are not having Bank of Baroda Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards of the top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, Indusind, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashbacks, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.