IDFC Wealth Credit Card
IDFC wealth credit card has a host of benefits. It makes you earn thousands of reward points on using the card to meet the lifestyle requirements like unlimited rewards, travel insurance, complimentary access to spas, airport lounge access, and other luxury benefits.
Let’s see what this card has in store for you.
Main highlights of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- Lifetime free credit card
- Earn thousands of reward points through this card and redeem them anytime.
- Go through the credit limit and the various payment options of this credit card
- Interest free cash withdrawals
Features and benefits of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- Get a voucher worth Rs 500 as a welcome bonus on spending of Rs 15000 within 90 days of card issuance.
- Convert all purchases into easy EMIs within 90 days of card issuance and get a 5% cashback on purchases made.
- Get Buy One Get One Free Offer on movie tickets of up to ₹500 per ticket twice a month.
- Get a complimentary golf rounds on this credit card.
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Visits to Airport Lounges per quarter
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Railway Lounge per quarter through the IDFC First Wealth credit card.
- Complimentary Spa visits quarterly
- Get up to 15% discount at 3000+ health outlets and 20% off at 1500+ Restaurants.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge waiver of up to INR 400 per statement cycle at the refilling stations.
Reward program of IDFC First Wealth Credit Card: Unlimited Reward points
- Earn up to 10X reward points on all spending above Rs 20,000
- Earn 3X reward points on all offline transactions.
- Earn 6X reward points on all online transactions
- All the spending on your birthday will earn 10X Reward Points.
- Unlimited validity on reward points
- On the expenditure of every ₹100, you will earn 1 reward point.
- 25 Paisa is equal is 1 reward point and 1 rupee is equal to 4 reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum age is 65 years old in case of self-employed and 60 years old in case of salaried employees.
- Must be the citizen of India
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
- Must be having a stable job of 1 year
The documents required to apply for the IDFC First Wealth Credit Card are:
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
IDFC Wealth Credit Card Fee and Charges
|Interest on Cash advance
||0.75% per month or 9% per annum
2.99% per month or 35.88% per annum
|Foreign Exchange Markup
|Late Payment Fee
||15% of the Total Amount Due with a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000.
|International Cash Advance Fee
|Domestic Cash Advance Fee
|Fee for Reward Points Redemption
|Reward Points Validity
If you are seeking a credit card from IDFC bank, you can simply fill up an online loan application at our platform after checking your IDFC FIRST credit card Eligibility We IndiaLends has collaborated with IDFC bank to offer you the best of credit card services. Click here to apply for IDFC Classic Credit Card and avail of exciting rewards and cashback. Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.