ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card
There are no more fuel woes and nasty surcharges, the ICICI Bank HPCL credit card comes up with the best-in-class rewards and saving schemes. Using this card on making daily spending allows the customers to manage well their hard earnings dough. With minimal charges and fantastic benefits, the HPCL Credit Card is a boon in disguise. Read here in detail about the features, benefits, and eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card.
Features of ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card
- It makes you earn 2 PAYBACK points on each Rs 100 spent on retail purchases excluding fuel.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all the fuel purchases taken place at HPCL petrol pumps in India. The maximum fuel transaction is INR 4000.
- Get an INR 100 Cashback on all fuel purchases at HCPL pumps when the card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
- Pay your utility bills like telephone, mobile, electricity, and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card.
Benefits of ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card
- It has worldwide acceptance for making payments at any of the outlets that accept both MasterCard and Visa Card.
- Annual fee waived off on spending of Rs 50,000 in a year.
- Get a 15% discount at over 2500 partnered restaurants across 12 Major cities with the ICICI Culinary Treats Program.
- Get Rs 100 off on booking movie tickets through bookmyshow.com. and it can be availed twice a month.
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other bank's credit cards to your ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card and avail a lower rate of interest and payback in EMIs.
- An Add-on card facility is also available.
- You can get your ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card replaced from anywhere in the world using our 24x7 helpline for emergency
The eligibility criteria to apply for HPCL Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years.
- You must be between 21-65 years of age.
- You must be able to demonstrate a stable credit history.
- A good credit score of 750, or above
- The minimum salary requirement to apply for an HPCL Credit card is 300,000 per annum.
Documents required to apply for ICICI HPCL Credit Card:
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
ICICI HPCL Credit Card fee and charges
||Rs 199 plus taxes
|Add-on Card Fee
||Rs. 99 for catalogue based redemptions and Rs. 25 for redemptions that are either store bought or online from brands that are PAYBACK Online partners.
|Over limit charges
||A minimum of Rs. 500 or 2.5% on the over-limit amount
|Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Currency Fee
How to apply for ICICI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred ICICI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
We IndiaLends is one of the best digital lending platforms having 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering the best-in-class reward programs in terms of discounts and Cashback.