Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card
Standard Chartered Emirates World credit card is one of the best travel credit cards in India. It suits best to those who are frequently traveling. Using this card, a traveller will enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards like golf privileges, shopping privileges, golf privileges, etc.
Here read in detail about the features and benefits of Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Cards.
- Enjoy 4000 bonus miles as a welcome benefit.
- On each spent of Rs 150 on emirates transactions, the cardholder will earn 6 Skyward miles.
- Earn 3 Skyward miles on each spent of RS 150 on other categories.
- Customers get the cashback of 5% on duty-free shopping on a maximum spend of Rs. 1,000 per month.
- Enjoy the complimentary lounge access to 25 domestic lounges using Mastercard Lounge Program.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary accesses to domestic and international Priority Pass Airport Lounges per month.
- Here the cardholders can enjoy complimentary golf game access once a year and 50% off on all golf games and one free golf lesson every month
- The cardholder can protect himself/herself against overseas accidents by providing coverage of Rs. 1 crore including insurance on the loss of baggage and flight delay.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years old.
- He/ she must have a steady monthly income.
- Applicant must reside in the particular credit card sourcing city or location of the bank.
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
- Applicants can apply based on their Life Insurance policy or other bank’s credit card.
The document required to apply for the Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card
- One must have a valid KYC document such as a Voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Form 60 if PAN is unavailable.
- Income proof such as salary slips and income tax returns.
- Bank or credit card statements.
- The cards are applicable for both salaried and self-employed
Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card fee and charges
|Late Payment Fee
||Less than or equal to Rs.100 - Nil
Rs.101 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 – Rs.500
Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.700
Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 – Rs.800
More than Rs.25,000 – Rs.1,200
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee
|Supplementary Card fee
||2.5% of over limit amount or Rs.500 per instance
|Reward handling charges
||Railway - 2.5% of transaction amount or Rs.25 Petrol - 1% of transaction amount or Rs.10
At present, we are not having Standard Chartered bank Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards of other top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, Indusind, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashbacks, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.