ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is one of the best premium credit cards of ICICI Bank. For the convenience of the customers, the ICICI Bank is available in both the variants Mastercard and Visa. The card suits best for frequent travellers be it at the domestic level or international level. The premium privileges offered are complimentary dragon pass membership, Visa Lounge access, Golf Privileges, and more. Read more to know the features, benefits, fees, charges, and eligibility of the card in detail.
Features and benefits of ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- Enjoy vouchers of the top brands like Shoppers Stop, Croma, Yatra, and Ola
- Get a voucher of Rs 1000 for availing of dining services at a Specialty chain of restaurants.
- It makes you avail of Dream folks Dragon Pass complimentary membership. The membership enables one to have 2 complimentary airport lounge access along with 2 spa sessions.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary Golf rounds or lessons.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Get Rs 500 off second ticket on buying a 1+1 movie ticket from BookMyShow using the card.
- A cardholder can get a discount of 15% while dining at select restaurants. These restaurants must be a part of the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
- An in-built microchip protects the card from fraudulent transactions. One can receive up to Rs.3 crore as part of air accident insurance cover to the primary cardholder.
PAYBACK Points on card purchases
- Get up to 2,00,000 points in a year. When transactions made from the card reached Rs.4,00,000, one gets 4,000 PAYBACK points as per the Milestone Rewards Program. Following this, transactions above Rs.1,00,000 in an anniversary year will fetch one 2,000 points.
- Earn up to 6 points for transactions worth Rs.100.
- If one uses their card for making purchases on categories like fuel, insurance, or paying utility bills, they will receive 1 point per Rs.100.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 23 years. The add-on cardholder is 18 years and the maximum age to apply for the credit card is 60 years.
- Must be having a credit score of 750, or above. A good credit score increases the chances of being approved for the card.
- Must be citizen of India
- One must have a valid KYC document such as a Voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Form 60 if PAN is unavailable.
- Income proof such as salary slips and income tax returns.
- Bank or credit card statements.
Fee and charges
||Rs.6,500 (excluding GST)
||First year: Zero
From Second year: Rs.3,500 (excluding GST)
|Minimum Card Purchases
|Interest charged on Cash advances
|Over limit fee
||2.50% of the over-limit amount for which one would have to pay the minimum amount of Rs.500
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee
||2.5% on the advance amount for a minimum of Rs.300
How to apply for ICICI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred ICICI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
We IndiaLends is one of the best digital lending platforms having 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering the best-in-class reward programs in terms of discounts and Cashback.