Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
The Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card is one of the best cashback credit cards of Standard Chartered Bank. It is the best credit card for all shopaholics as best-in-class rewards and cashback. It makes you save more while swiping the credit card. You can earn reward points on all categories and enjoy cashback on your departmental store purchases. Travel, dining, and entertainment benefits make this card even better for the millennials.
Here are the features and benefits of the Standard Chartered Bank
- Get a cashback of 5% while spending at supermarkets.
- Earn up to 3X reward points for all other expenses.
- Get a loan against a credit card up to 7.5 Lakh within 2 days (T&C Apply)
- Make any transaction within 60 days of availing your Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card to get extra 1,000 Reward Points.
- If you register for online banking, you can get extra 500 points for free.
- One of the best balance transfer credit cards. It allows you to transfer up to Rs. 5 Lakh from other bank credit cards and payback in easy EMI at lower interest rates
- Faster checkout and secure payment with the contactless feature
- Ensure the safety of card details online with 3D Secure OTP Verification
The eligibility criteria for all SCB Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years old.
- He/ she must have a steady monthly income.
- Applicant must reside in the particular credit card sourcing city or location of the bank.
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
- Applicants can apply based on their Life Insurance policy or other bank’s credit card.
The documents required to apply for SCB Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
Below is the list of documents required to avail a credit card from Standard Chartered Bank:
- One must have a valid KYC document such as a Voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Form 60 if PAN is unavailable.
- Income proof such as salary slips and income tax returns.
- Bank or credit card statements.
- The cards are applicable for both salaried and self-employed
- The minimum income requirement for salaried is Rs 90,000 per month and self-employed is Rs 10 Lakh
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card fee and charges
||3.75% pm (45% annually)
|Late Payment Fee
||Rs. 100 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 101 and Rs. 500
Rs. 500 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 501 and Rs. 5,000
Rs. 700 for statement outstanding balance between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 10,000
Rs. 800 for statement outstanding balance between Rs.10,001 and Rs.25,000
Rs. 1200 for statement outstanding balance greater than Rs. 25,000
At present, we are not having Standard Chartered bank Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards of other top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, Indusind, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashbacks, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.