ICICI Bank Insta Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is suitable for those who need an instant and a lifetime free credit card. A customer can build and repair his/her credit score with a secured credit card against a fixed deposit. It has a built-in contactless technology to make quick and secure payments at retail outlets. The best part of using the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is that Cardholder will earn interest on the deposited amount along with earning reward points on certain transactions made via the credit card.
Minimum Fixed deposit requirement – Rs 25000
Features and benefits of ICICI Bank Insta Platinum Credit Card
- Immediate Issuance – Being a secured credit card, the customer can get quick approval with limited income proof requirements.
- Customers are automatically enrolled in PAYBACK’s loyalty program. It makes them earn 2 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on all purchases other than fuel.
- Customers can avail of global emergency assistance and card replacement service is also available.
- The card has an embedded microchip that offers additional security to cardholders/
- Avail of a discount of Rs. 100 on movie ticket booking. It can be availed twice a month. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Get dining offers via the culinary treats program. Users can get up to a 20% discount
- 1% fuel surcharge is waived off on fuel transactions that do not exceed Rs 4,000. Offer can be availed only when ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is used at ICICI Bank merchant swipe machines at HPCL pumps.
- Get discounts on dining in restaurants, luxury hotels stay, goods purchased at lifestyle stores, spas, and so on.
The eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Bank Insta Platinum Credit Card:
- The person must be having a fixed deposit in his or her name.
- The tenure should of at least 180 days.
- The person must be a citizen of India.
- Applied by both salaried and self-employed.
Documents required to apply for ICICI bank Insta Platinum Credit Card
Below is the list of documents required to avail of a credit card from ICICI Bank.
- One must have a valid KYC document such as a Voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card or Form 60 if PAN is unavailable.
- Income proof such as salary slips and income tax returns.
- Bank or credit card statements.
Fee and charges
|Add-on Card Fee
||2.49% per month/29.88% per annum
|Over limit charges
||2.50% on over limit amount/Min. Rs. 500
|Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Currency Mark-up fee
|Late Payment Charges
||Nil for amount less than Rs.100
Rs.100 for amount between Rs.100 – Rs.500
Rs.500 for amount between Rs.501 – Rs.10,000
Rs.750 for amount more than Rs.10,000
How to apply for ICICI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred ICICI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.