SBI BPCL Credit Card
BPCL SBI Credit card is a co-branded fuel credit card launched in collaboration with Bharat Petroleum and SBI Card. The card offers a host of benefits and privileges on the purchase of fuel, groceries, dining, entertainment, and departmental stores.
Read here more about the features and benefits of the BPCL SBI Credit Card
- Save fuel money worth 70 liters annually. Get Rs 100 off as a fuel surcharge waiver on monthly basis all over the country BPCL petrol pumps all across the country.
- The card has worldwide acceptance at over 24 million outlets across the world.
- Easy bills pay facility available for all the utility bill payments
- Add-on card facility available for the family members
- Balance transfer from other credit cards to BPCL SBI card available with lower interest rates and easy EMI payments.
- Easy management of accounts through website and mobile app.
- Transactions above Rs.2,500 can be converted into easy EMI with Flexipay.
Reward programs of BPCL SBI Credit Card
- 5x reward points on each Rs.100 spent on groceries, dining, movie ticket purchases, and departmental store purchases.
- 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent on non-fuel purchases.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the BPCL SBI Credit Card
- The eligibility to apply for Fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card is decided based on the applicant's declared income and employment, among other factors.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Having a good credit score of 750, or above.
- Both self-employed and Salaried are eligible to apply for SBI Credit Card
The documents required to apply for the BPCL SBI Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Latest passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
BPCL SBI Credit Card fee and charges
||3.5% on all unsecured SBI Credit Cards (except Shaurya)
|Minimum amount due each month
||5% of total outstanding amount or Rs.200 + taxes, whichever is higher
|Interest free period
|Late Payment fee
||Up to Rs.500 - Nil
Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 - 400
Rs.1001 to Rs.10,000 - 750
Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 - 950
Rs.25,001 to Rs.50,000 - 1,100
More than Rs.50,000 - 1,300
|Over Limit Fee
|Card Replacement fee
||Rs.100 to Rs.250
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends platform
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
We IndiaLends is one of the best digital lending platforms having 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering the best-in-class reward programs in terms of discounts and Cashback.