IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card
The IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card was launched in association with IRCTC. It is offering multiple travel benefits to the cardmember like value back benefits on ticket bookings along with getting rewards on purchases made in other categories. Read on to know more about this SBI Card.
Features and benefits of IRCTC Platinum Credit Card
- The cardmember will get 350 activation bonus reward points on every single transaction of Rs.500 or more.
- Get up to 10% cashback on earning reward points if you are buying tickets through it.co.in for AC1, AC2. AC3 and AC CC and earn up to 10% value back as reward points.
- Earn 1 Reward point on each Rs 125 spent on making the non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at irctc.co.in
- Save 1.8% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings on www.irctc.co.in.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on all the petrol pumps across India.
The eligibility criteria
- The minimum age to apply for an IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit card is 18 years and the maximum is 60 years.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Available for both salaried and self-employed individuals
- The minimum monthly income requirement to apply for this credit card Rs 20,000 in case you are salaried and Rs 30,000 for self-employed.
- Must be having a good credit score which is 750, or above.
The documents required to apply for the IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Latest passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
IRCTC SBI platinum Credit Card fee and charges
||Up to 3.50% per month [42% per annum]
|Late Payment Fee
||For Statement Balance
Less than Rs. 500 – Nil
Rs. 500 up to Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 400
Rs. 1,000 up to Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 750
Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 950
Rs. 25,000 up to Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,100
Amount over Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,300
|Cash Advance Limit
||Up to 80% of the credit limit
|Cash advance charges
||upto 3.35% per month and 40.2% per annum.
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends platform
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
We IndiaLends is one of the best digital lending platforms having 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering the best-in-class reward programs in terms of discounts and Cashback.