SBI Unnati Credit Card
The SBI Unnati Credit Card is the new launch of the State bank of India issued against the fixed deposit of Rs 25000. The annual fee of the SBI Credit Card is NIL. This card is a perfect solution for individuals who wish to use a credit card for paying necessities like grocery spending, utility bill payments, shopping, booking of movie tickets, etc. The procedure of applying for an SBI Unnati Credit Card is also simple and hassle-free for the convenience of the common man.
Features of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- The card can be swiped over 24 million merchant outlets globally.
- An Add-on card facility is also given for children, parents, spouses. Make sure if you are adding children, he or they should be 18 years or above.
- This card makes you enjoy the Flexipay facility that allows you to convert your purchases into easy EMIs to ease repayment for spends above Rs.2,500.
- The cash withdrawal facility is available from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs.
- Easy utility bill payment facility
- It is one of the best balance transfer credit cards also.
- Users can get a draft or cheque against the cash limit.
Benefits of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- It enjoys a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel spends between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.
- Earn a cashback of Rs.500 if spending crosses Rs.50,000 per year on the card.
- The rewards are easily redeemable against a wide range of gifts.
- This card comes with an interest-free credit period of between 20-50 days on all purchases. The interest-free period is dependent on whether outstanding balances of previous months have been paid.
The eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for SBI Credit Card is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years old.
- The credit score should be 750, or above.
- Add on credit card requires minimum age 18 years or above.
- The minimum annual income requirement to apply for a credit card is 2 Lakh
- The applicant can furnish at least past three months’ salary slip, bank statement showing salary deposit for three consecutive months along with valid identity, address, and age proof
Documents required to apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Latest passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
SBI Unnati Credit Card fee and charges
|5th year onwards
||Up to 2.50% per month
|Interest free credit period
||20 days to 50 days
|Cash Payment Fee
|Free Credit Period
|Cash advance limit
||Up to 80% of credit limit subject to maximum of Rs.12,000 each day
|Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Currency Transaction Mark-up
||Rs 99 per request
||2.5% of the amount subject to a minimum of Rs.500
|Fuel Surcharge Waivers
||1% waiver for transactions between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends platform
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
At our platform, we have a wide range of SBI Credit Card available. You can compare and choose the best one.